At Ymor, a Technical Consultant is a highly motivated multi-tasker, a team player who has technical knowledge, experience with infrastructure, organisational sensitivity, and experience as a project leader. As a consultant, you will resolve problems in a variety of environments and perform trouble-shooting operations. We have clients who work with (among others) Java, .NET, Oracle, SAP, open source apps, Citrix, ESBs and BPM tooling. We frequently monitor chains that cover various applications and infrastructures. This means that our playing field changes as fast as IT itself.
We are therefore looking for technical professionals who love diversity and are happiest working on new challenges together with motivated colleagues in a flexible and dynamic organisation.
What will you be doing?
Among other things, your daily activities as an Ymor Technical Consultant will include:
• Turning the client’s problem into service from Ymor
• Research, analysis and advice on performance and stability improvements for the benefit of our clients
• Resolving performance problems through the use of technical expertise and communication skills
• Giving advice in preparatory phases regarding risks and obstacles in projects involving migration and/or system integration
• Collaborating and acting as a sparring partner in the Performance Management team in the validation of applications and architectures.
• Active participation in the continued innovation of products and services at Ymor.
Who are we looking for?
Ymor would like to meet candidates who can recognise themselves in the following profile:
• You have a well-rounded university or higher vocational education with specialisation in ICT.
• You have at least five years’ experience in supervising complex ICT projects in the field of architecture.
• You keep abreast of (technological) developments in the market and have up-to-date knowledge of these.
• You are knowledgeable about the commonly used infrastructure environments (UNIX, Citrix, Web, Windows, Mainframe, WAN, LAN).
• You have experience in ‘political’ environments and have sound organisational sensitivity.
• You have good communication skills, both verbally and in writing, and find it easy to make and maintain contact at various levels in organisations.
• You are analytical and know how to get to the heart of the problem quickly.
What does Ymor offer you?
In addition to a salary in conformity with the market, and a challenging position with the market leader in the field of Performance Management, Ymor offers you, among other things:
• Above-average development opportunities, both professional and personal, through training and education
• Active knowledge sharing in the form of, for example, workshops and theme sessions
• An open and motivated culture in which there is plenty of room for continued growth
• Company car
• Expense budget
• Pension scheme
• Various bonus schemes
Ymor is a fast-growing, innovative service provider based in Utrecht. It helps the top 500 Dutch organisations to improve the performance of complex ICT environments, with the aim of relieving the end user of all concerns. Ymor is a young organisation (founded in 2003) and is characterised by an open, informal culture that gives plenty of room for individual initiative.
If you are interested in applying or would like more information, contact Amanda van den Bergh via email@example.com or call +31 (0)30 6021149. We look forward to hearing from you and to making your acquaintance!
Amanda van den Bergh
Contact Amanda van den Bergh at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31(0)6 31 65 43 65.