A flying start as a trainee with Ymor
Together with your colleagues, you assess the client’s performance problems on site. When you have a clear picture of the client’s problem, you come up with an appropriate recommendation and the solution. You are the consultant for application monitoring and migration projects, and you play an important role in the technical realisation. That’s how fast it can go.
And it really goes as fast as that with Ymor. Because we immediately throw you in at the deep end, but we do provide you with everything you need to stay afloat. From day one, you actively participate in a team, working on projects of clients who are among the top companies in the Netherlands. And when we say ‘top’, we really mean it (picture the top 100 companies such as the National Railways, KLM, VodafoneZiggo, the Employee Insurance Agency and Eneco). This is the learning environment in which you follow a two-year traineeship and learn the tricks of the trade. By thinking, but above all by doing. It is also the environment in which you:
• Can rightfully call yourself an independent performance specialist straight after your traineeship.
• Encounter the unique combination of business analysis and technical consultancy.
• Fill your full-time working week with the investigation of complex issues.
• Discover how to deploy Ymor’s chain monitoring tools for clients.
• Make an indispensable contribution to the optimization of our service provision and software.
Your ‘place to be’ as a trainee
We’ll come straight out with it: Ymor is the authority in the Netherlands in the field of Performance Management. In Dutch, we call that Ketenbewaking™. We are a small, innovative company with big clients. And we are proud of that. We are a genuine, tight-knit club of about 80 young enthusiasts who are conquering the world of Performance Management together. We keep each other sharp, but we are always there for each other. For us, ambition, results, quality, willingness and reliability are always top priorities. That is who we are, and what we radiate.
As a junior performance consultant, you are always where the action is, which means being on site with the clients a lot of the time. Our own office in Utrecht is your base of operations. Just a stone’s throw from the Oudenrijn A2/A12 motorway junction, you join forces with a team of senior performance consultants, middle-level performance consultants and technical consultants. Together, you work on the most interesting projects.
Would you like to know how this works in practice? If so, contact our colleague Dennis van Beek (+31 (0)6 10762296). Dennis also started in this position and will be happy to tell you about his experiences.
From us, for you
To be sure that you want to be with us as much as we want you with us, we offer you, as a junior performance consultant:
• A good salary with a raise every 6 months.
• A unique opportunity to learn, work, and realise your ambitions.
• Many opportunities to grow and develop yourself, including in the international sphere.
• A company car, laptop and telephone.
• A lot of freedom and responsibility to make a difference in your projects.
• 24 vacation days.
• A pension and bonus scheme
• All the ‘buoyancy aids’ you need
Our ideal trainee
The world lies at your feet, and you are ready to conquer it. You are ambitious and eager to learn, and you have abundant energy to help you master the trade. You know what you want, and you don’t let anything put you off. And not only that. You have:
• A higher vocational education or university diploma in Information Science (or are close to achieving it).
• Acute analytical ability and advanced communication skills.
• Potential to tackle the fast, steep learning curve of the IT branch.
• The drive to keep learning and to develop yourself.
• Driving licence category B.
Does this vacancy match your ambition?
If so, let us know! Do you perfectly fit the frame we sketched, of the trainee we are seeking? If so, apply now and work with us to realise your ambition as a new ‘Ymorian’!
Still have questions? Feel free to ask them. Send an email to email@example.com and Amanda van den Bergh will be happy to answer. Prefer to call? Then you can reach her on +31 (0)6 31654365.
See you soon!
Amanda van den Bergh
If you are interested in applying or would like more information, contact Amanda van den Bergh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0)30 6021149. We look forward to hear from you!