We’ll come straight out with it: Ymor is the authority in the Netherlands in the field of Performance Management. We are a small, innovative company with big clients, and we are proud of that. We are a professional, inspired and tight-knit club of 100 people who are working together to conquer the world of Performance Management. We keep each other sharp, but we are always there for each other. For us, ambition, results, innovation, quality, willingness and reliability are always top priorities. That is who we are, and what we radiate.
Responsibilities and tasks
As an intern, you will carry out your graduation assignment in the Control Room. The Control Room forms the links between IT Consultancy and Dev(elopment)/Op(eration)s. We already have a number of interesting assignments in mind, but we are open to other ideas.
- Final-year student in Higher Vocational/University education, specialising in ICT
- Acute analytical ability and advanced communication skills.
- Potential to tackle the fast, steep learning curve of the IT branch.
- Drive to continuously learn and develop.
- Excellent spoken and written command of Dutch and English.
- Eager to learn
- Work location: Utrecht
- 32-40 hours per week
- Minimum period 20 weeks
What do we offer?
- Acquire experience in a young, fast-growing organisation
- Varied work
- Own responsibilities
- Get paid as intern
If you are interested in applying or would like more information, contact Amanda van den Bergh via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0)6 31654365. We look forward to hearing from you and to making your acquaintance!