Ymor and Application Performance announced a strategic partnership to help customers get the best possible view into their end user experience. By working together, customers can profit from best of breed synthetic and real-user monitoring solutions.
Bringing together Synthetic Monitoring and Real User Monitoring
The combination of AP’s WebTuna real user monitoring solution with Ymor’s Ymonitor synthetic monitoring solution gives customers the ability to track both the performance delivered to actual end users as well as the baseline performance and availability of critical applications and services.
Using Real User Monitoring, WebTuna captures and aggregates the performance metrics most important to your business in real time. Data is presented in an easy-to-understand visual format giving you views of overall performance trends and the ability to drill down into individual user sessions and page views. With WebTuna your website or intranet has the capacity to be more successful and deliver a better experience to your users.
- Track site usage or user adoption
- Track site performance
- Track end user experience
- Build a long term picture of performance
- Valid any improvements that you’ve made
- Understand the picture across all transactions, all users and every time period
- View performance by location.
- Appreciate any differences between operating systems, browsers and devices.
Ymonitor uses synthetic monitoring to simulate end-user tasks in an application (such as making a connection, login, search, save or download). This way performance and availability of all tasks are measured 24/7.
- It is synthetic monitoring for any application – Ymonitor has the flexibility to test any type of application no matter what the technology. Whether you have a Windows application such as Outlook or SAP, a Mobile App, or an application delivered via Citrix XenApp, its performance and availability can be monitored.
- It is a fully–managed service – Ymonitor is implemented as a fully managed service based on your particular requirements. This makes it easy to implement, maintain, and update, as your challenges and needs evolve. And no scripting up front and no ongoing maintenance of the scripts as your application changes.
- It integrates multiple data sources – Ymonitor also allows you to combine key information from multiple monitoring solutions (including WebTuna, Nexthink, Dynatrace and AppDynamics) and other sources of data. If something has an API or the data can be accessed programatically then it can be pulled into Ymonitor.
- It has flexible Dashboards and Reports – Ymonitor can create custom dashboards which combine information from multiple sources. And its Reports let you track KPIs and SLA compliance.
Together the two companies and two products provide a complete solution to get grip and control over the functioning and usage of your application.
“It is my pleasure to announce that Application Performance is now working together with Ymor and theirYmonitor solution. Ymor is a very similar company to AP in many ways and there is a natural synergy with bothcompanies known for their strength in end user experience monitoring and in-depth insights into complex IT systems”
said Russell Luke, co–founder and Managing Director at Application Performance Ltd.
After his study Business engineering Iman started his career at KPN. Because of his commercial ambitions he quickly switched to Nexor, a sales outsourcing company. In three years Nexor, Iman executed projects for more than 25 IT companies with various propositions in different markets. In 2011 Iman joined Ymor and for the past seven years he has been enabling the growth of Ymor in the role of Sales Director. In this role Iman builded up the Ymor Commercial organisation and was responsible for the onboarding of many new Ymor customers. Since beginning 2018 Iman has taken up the role of Managing Director, together with Jeffrey Braam. Thanks to Iman’s involvement in almost all our customers projects, he has gained a lot of knowledge of the APM market and the challenges of IT organizations. In his blogs, he likes to share this knowledge.
We would like to keep in touch! Join our newsletter and be informed about new developments, blogs, events and more.